Littlest Christmas List (LCL)

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Hello family,


That first post was just a test. This is the real list that I want for Christmas. So wherever has my name can be completely creative in their gift giving as much as they feel they want to. I like Karena's idea of general gifts of things you would like not necessarily things I need. So here's a little outline of things that I like to collect or would enjoy as a splurge to my usual shopping of toothpaste and deodorant.

Coffee and tea accessories (specifically, Turkish coffee) or anything cute from Starbucks (like the book "2") or coffee table book of coffees, anything to add to a coffee and tea mecca.
Records for my record player
Books that you enjoy reading (non-fiction, fiction, poetry, plays and scripts, specifically: "Hunger Games,")
Glass decorations
antiques
Jewelry (earring studs, vintage stuff, whatever)
Cookbook (basic or breads)
Movies (classics, black and whites or anything that you think everyone needs to see, specifically, Moulin Rouge)
Outdoor gear (head lamps, fire starter with magnesium, anything you think would help you survive in the wild)
Pampering beauty products (makeup to body scrubs. whatever you like to use)
Brown paper packages tied up in string...

These are a few of my favorite things. I think that will get you thinking and you could be creative and get something completely different or make your own gift!

0 comments: