Hey everyone - just firing up the ol' Kauffman Christmas Blog!
Before you begin, make sure you read the few thoughts shared in the right column. Hope that makes sense. Leave a comment here if not or if you'd like to tweak the idea.
It was suggested by some that we draw names again on Thanksgiving and do around $30ish per person as a limit. I haven't spoke to all to find out if that will work or if we want to do something else. Please chime in here or give me a call with your thoughts!
See you (most of you anyway) on Thanksgiving!
PS. Like the new blog look? It's how the Kauffman house at Christmas feels - even if we're all wearing shorts!
PSS. Need a good idea for the annual poll on this page?! Can't think of a good question! How about you?
Raindrops on Rose and Whiskers on Kittens...
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
I think we need to vote on type of guy that Julie is going to marry? Will he be dark and mysterious? Artsy and funny? Sporty and Spicy? With an afro or a rattail? Or all of the above? Wish there was a way to make an avatar of him... :) Love you Julie!
I think the first person to correctly answer this question will get a christmas cookies...
If p + q = -3 and p – q = -4, what is p^2-q^2?
i got -9. do i get a cookie??
nope. not -9. try again.
-5
12
BEAU TOOK MY ANSWER! DIRTY LITTLE CHERRY PICKER! I GOT 12 AND I PROUDLY TOLD HIM BUT HE POSTED THAT! IT'S MY ANSWER...12...12..12!!
did I get it right?
12!!!! I did the math!!!
Ok, I'll admit that I did absolutely no math to get my answer. Yet I believe the Christmas Cookie should be my reward for my intelligence gathering skills and cunning.
spoken like a true cut throat businessman
Beau got it first, 12 it is. He must have done well (or guessed well) on the SAT, because that's where the problem came from. Christmas cookie for BEAU! Wait, you are all at the same house but you are blogging, is that how the whole Thanksgiving dinner went? You only spoke through blogs?
this is jimmy i got it right the first try 12 is the answer i got and i did the math
jimmy again... post another one teacher
Solve for x and y.
x + 2y = -6
-6x - 2y = -14
Enough math problems....where are the Christmas lists???
Brett's Christmas List:
coloring book and crayons
matchbox car
letter magnets for the fridge
Veggie Tales video
Melissa can you put bretts list in its own post so everyone can find it from the home page?
Oh and by the way, x=4 and y=-5
I think Brett should come visit Aunt Daisy for Christmas. Just him. No one else is invited...
Nope. Brett has plans with his mommy and daddy. He just picked up dad's can of dr. pepper when we weren't paying attention and tried to drink it which resulted in a big puddle on the floor. Then he started crying because he was sad that he spilled it all and didn't know what to do with the mess... so much fun!
like father like son...
Post a Comment