From Karena

Monday, December 06, 2010

Hey Everyone,
Here's a few thoughts for myself.

A house. (oh wait, I think that exceeds the spending limit)

Well then how about:

Anything in the coffee line: a press would be great, some gourmet beans or actual coffee maker that makes more than 2 cups!

Jewelry box or jewelry or accessories to look a bit more jazzy.

In an ever expanding effort to get a hobby, I'd love some painting lessons (nothing too formal, just some basics to get me started) or some supplies

I had my eye on the book Power Thoughts by Joyce Meyer

Or any new worship CDs (hillsong, united, or anything else with some substance)

Boccee Ball Set (well this is on Courtney's list too.)

Anything fun for my new house which has not yet materialized...I know thats kinda hard to buy for I guess...hmm..

More thoughts to come...

PS Anything from World Market (or something international and random)

PSS I went to make cutout christmas cookies and after preparing the dough I realized I did not own a rolling pin! Dough is in the fridge indefinately. :) Moral of the story: a rolling pin is on my list now.

0 comments: