-If you need deoderant, just go buy it. In other words, we're all adults who take care of our own basic needs. Let's make gift giving about what would bless us, make us smile, just a simple "want" not necesarily a "need".
- How the heck should I know!? We all live pretty spread out so I can't know if you already have a brown belt or if you like blue earrings or if this shirt goes with your pants (or even fits you!) I want to buy you a "gift" not an item from your shopping list.
- So... what kind of things do you like? What are your interests, hobbies? What makes you smile and feel warm inside? What catches your eyes in the store and makes you do a double take even if you won't buy it for yoursel?
- Oh and, don't overthink this! I may be waxing elegant here and be a bit conceptual, so if none of this makes sense or just seems complicated, just gives us a list like always - that works too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment