Soo....Here are few things I would like. Sorry so late!
1. Something to keep me warm at home such as fleece pants, sweaters, sweat shirts, slippers, or yoga pants (size M for all of the above)
2. Nice candle. Good quality, long lasting and lovely smelling
3. I would LOVE some accent salad plates to go with my cream colored china. I really don't mind any style just something that you like and think would look cute with cream china!
4. Coffee! Be creative
5. A food processor, any color but red or white. Be fun!
6. And last but not least...an experience. I would love for someone to pick out a new experience for me. A class of some sort (art or pottery class, cake decorating, furniture reupholstering, home decorating, a tasting, a pastry or baking class, sewing, cooking class, or miming)...okay maybe not that last one, had plenty of that already thanks to KK! :)
1 comments:
oh and I will need at least 5 accent plates, and maybe more if you'd like to buy me another set of our wedding place settings! (Mikasa French Countryside, round cream) :)
Post a Comment